Monday, February 14, 2011

Channeling Grace

Since today is Valentine's Day I thought I would showcase one of my favorite fashion icons whose style I absolutely love.

I have adored Grace Kelly's style ever since I was a little girl. A picture of her has hung in my room for over 10 years now.  Ms. Kelly epitomized style, class, elegance and of course, grace.  Her look is timeless and can easily be translated into present-day fashion.  Never underestimate the potential of simple yet chic looks in the workplace. I would recommend you finding a style icon of your own.  Be it past or present, whose look(s) do you admire?  For myself, I've realized that I prefer a modern chic style. Some trends I love and others I know are not for me.  And if I could offer you one piece of advice, just because something is "trendy" or "in style" does NOT mean that it is for everyone.  For example, leggings as pants paired with a short shirt.  No, no, no!  Feel free to share your favorite fashionistas!











No comments:

Post a Comment