Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! I'm really excited about doing this. As you may know there are a million blogs dedicated to fashion and keeping up with latest trends but very few that deal with being stylish in the corporate world. If you're anything like me and refuse to wear black or khaki pants and a button up shirt every day, this blog is for you. Each week I will post pics of myself in outfits I've put together as well as feature friends, colleagues, and strangers in outfits they've put together. If you have ideas or suggestions of things you'd like to see, please let me know.

In honor of Valentine's Day next week I've decided to wear pink or red every day. Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm not exactly sure why, perhaps it's because I love the color pink, or that love reminds me of Paris, or that I crave dark chocolate on a daily basis. In any case, I hope you enjoy this week and please feel free to send me any pictures of you wearing red or pink.

- April

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Can't wait to see all your cute outfits! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UR so CUTE! I get to be your first follower... that sounds cultish. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so far! I am also a very new blogger, I can't wait to see how yours develops. Good luck!!!
    Love, L.
    frills-and-lace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog via Pinterest... and I love it already! Thanks for sharing your love of fashion and fun!

    ReplyDelete