Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Style

What a perfect weekend it was to spend some time outdoors.  I can officially say that I have spring fever.  Pretty soon it will be time to put away the sweaters and boots in exchange for skirts and sandals.  I cannot wait!

Oh and in case you didn't know it's Fashion Week in NYC right now.  I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date on what's in store for next fall.  You may be wondering "why do I need to know what's going to be in style for fall right now?" I can tell you that when I worked in fashion in Atlanta I stayed confused about which season it was because in fashion you are always one season ahead.  No worries, I'll be sure to let you know your spring must-haves before I tell you what's in store for fall.  




Sweater jacket: Ann  Taylor Loft
Leopard print shirt: The Limited
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Fossil
Coral lipstick: Sephora 

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Who takes your pics everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it depends...sometimes it's colleague's, friends, my mom. Whoever is willing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete