Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colorblocking

One trend that was seen all over the runways this past fall was colorblocking.  To achieve this look you need to wear contrasting but complimentary colors.  Is this trend work appropriate? Absolutely!  The key again is to keep your outfit fairly conservative.  As much as I love neon pink I would more than likely not wear it to work. The inspiration for today's outfit came from my bottle of Marc Jacobs Lola.  Inspiration can be found anywhere!  


Gucci - Spring 2011

Colorblocked shoes: Alexander McQueen & Christian Loubiton 

My inspiration 



2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love LOVE it. Please keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors, so vibrant and awesome.


    http://www.shesays-susan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete