Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Classic Chanel

Any time I wear a black and white ensemble with pearls I immediately think of Chanel. Coco Chanel was a major influence in women's fashion in the early 20th century.  Today Chanel continues to be a powerhouse among luxury brands in large part to designer mastermind Karl Lagerfeld.  Here are some Chanel looks I love. 



As I've mentioned before, black and white is my favorite color combination.  Why? Because it's chic, timeless and can be paired with any accent color.   Today I paired a black and off-white coat with black skirt, lace top and pearls.







Coat: Ann Taylor
Lace Top: Macy's
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Belk
Bracelet: Target
Earrings: Monet



 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the chanel section... super classic with a bit of an edge. Love!

    ReplyDelete