Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leg Warmers

I'll admit I have an affection for any type of clothing that reminds me of ballet, leg warmers being one of them.  I would have loved to have been a prima ballerina, but I never had the determination or will power to stick with it. In any case...
It has been freezing in my office lately so I decided to create a work appropriate outfit to wear my leg warmers.  Depending on the type of office you work in this may or may not be acceptable.  I would never wear these to a meeting or when I'm out speaking but today leg warmers seemed appropriate for the gloomy weather.  

The inspiration 






This would be Second position ;)

Jacket: Laundry
Sweater: ?
Skirt: Old Navy
Leg warmers: Anthropologie 
Boots: Lucky Brand


1 comment:

  1. I love love love leg warmers. And super excited to see a way to wear them. Dangerous! They wore them on Glee one episode on their arms. Is it wrong I hope that catches on?
    PS - third position!

    ReplyDelete