Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make a Statement

One of my favorite color combinations besides the classic, always stylish, black and white is light pink and coral.  Coral is a universally flattering color on most women and goes great with any neutral. I'm longing for spring and warmer weather so today I chose to wear a coral sweater paired with my "pink" statement necklace for Valentine's week.  One trend that's been popular for quite some time are statement necklaces. The same rule for sequins during work hours can be applied to big necklaces.  Again the key is to keep the rest of your outfit conservative, unless you work in a creative environment...if that's the case I say go all out!



You can't really tell but my shoes are leopard print


Frame in my office 

 

Close-up of my bauble necklace 



Necklace: Talbots
Sweater: Gap
Pants: Target
Shoes: I can't remember 
Rose Gold watch: Michael Kors 



 

2 comments:

  1. Coral is a gorgeous colour on you! Especially with the white bobble necklace! That first picture is perfect. Very pretty :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete